Bong Hyun Jo
First author papers
1. Synergistic Effect of Excited State Property and Aggregation Characteristic of Organic Semiconductor on Efficient Hole-Transportation in Perovskite Device, Bonghyun Jo*, Hansol Park*, Eswaran Kamaraj*, Sewook Lee, Bumho Jung, Sivaraman Somasundaram, Gyeong G. Jeon, Kyu-Tae Lee, Namdoo Kim, Jong H. Kim, Bong-Gi Kim, Tae Kyu Ahn, Sanghyuk Park, Hui Joon Park, Adv. Funct. Mater. , 2021, 31, 5, 2007180.
2. Bifacial Passivation of Organic Hole Transport Interlayer for NiOx-Based p-i-n Perovskite Solar Cells, Zijia Li*, Bong Hyun Jo*, Su Jin Hwang*, Tae Hak Kim, Sivaraman Somasundaram, Eswaran Kamaraj, Jiwon Bang, Tae Kyu Ahn, Sanghyuk Park, Hui Joon Park, Adv. Sci., 2019, 6, 6, 1802163.
*=donated as co-first author
3. Management of transition dipoles in organic hole-transporting materials under solar irradiation for perovskite solar cells, Song Ah Ok*, Bonghyun Jo*, Sivaraman Somasundaram*, Hwi Je Woo, Dae Woon Lee, Zijia Li, Bong-Gi Kim, Jong H. Kim, Young Jae Song, Tae Kyu Ahn, Sanghyuk Park, Hui Joon Park, Nat. Commun., 2018, 9, 4537.
*=donated as co-first author
1. Visible light-driven Suzuki–Miyaura reaction by self-supported Pd nanocatalysts in the formation of Stille coupling-based photoactive microporous organic polymers, Sang Hyun Ryu, Sung Jae Choi, Ji Hui Seon, Bonghyun Jo, Sang Moon Lee, Hae Jin Kim, Yoon-Joo Ko, Kyoung Chul Ko, Tae Kyu Ahn, Seung Uk Son, CATAL SCI TECHNOL, 2020, 10, 6, 1903085.
2. Wide‐Bandgap Perovskite/Gallium Arsenide Tandem Solar Cells, Zijia Li, Tae Hak Kim, Sung Yong Han, Yeo-Jun Yun, Seonghwa Jeong, Bonghyun Jo, Song Ah Ok, Woongbin Yim, Seung Hu Lee , Kangho Kim, Sunghyun Moon, Ji-Yong Park, Tae Kyu Ahn, Hyunjung Shin, Jaejin Lee, Hui Joon Park, Adv. Energy Mater., 2020, 10, 1903085.
3. Morphology and charge recombination effects on the performance of near-infrared photodetectors based on conjugated polymers, Dae WoonLee, Yeong, kwonKang, Bong Hyun Jo, Gyeong G.Jeon, Jaehong Park, Sang Eun Yoon, Jian Zheng, Tae Kyu Ahn, Hui Joon Park, Bong-Gi Kim, Jong H.Kim, Org. Electron., 2019, 64, 274-279.
4. Enhanced structural distortions allowing for Dicyanophenyl‐substituted emitters with outstanding Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence Characteristics, Hyojeong Kim, Jigyoung Yi, Bonghyun Jo, Hee-Won Shin, Hui Joon Park, Suk Joong Lee, B KOREAN CHEM SOC, 2017, 38, 9, 1101-1104.
5. Manipulation of chain conformation for optimum charge-transport pathways in conjugated polymers, Seolhee Jeon, Jung Hun Lee, Jai Il Park, Bonghyun Jo, Dong Ryeol WhangO, Tae Kyu Ahn, Hui Joon Park, Sung Dong Kim, Wi Hyoung Lee, Bong-Gi Kim, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 27, 22757-22763.
6. The Memristive Properties of a Single VO2 Nanowire with Switching Controlled by Self-Heating, Sung‐Hwan Bae, Sangmin Lee, Hyun Koo, Long Lin, Bong Hyun Jo, Chan Park, Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Mater., 2013, 25, 36, 5098-5103.